Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the website operated by the Colorado Booting LLC.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service and constitute a contract between you and Colorado Booting LLC. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Use of boot removal service
The boot removal service fee is non-refundable.
In order to initiate the boot removal procedure, you must contact support at 9703068687 ext 1.
The following restrictions apply:
- The boot removal procedure will not be initiated until you contact our support.
- Your property must be listed as eligible for the boot removal service. The car should be booted on the property listed as eligible. All eligible properties are listed on the boot removal service page. If the property is not listed as eligible, the boot removal service will not be provided.
- The boot removal service covers only the boots installed by Colorado Booting LLC. Boots installed by third-parties are not covered by this service.
- Entering incomplete or incorrect vehicle information may void boot removal service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service allows you to share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the further use of this information, in accordance with the laws of the country where this content is made available.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
All payments of Colorado Booting LLC invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions. Colorado Booting LLC accepts the following cards:
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Colorado Booting LLC. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating the payment status in Colorado Booting LLC records.
If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment. If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Colorado Booting LLC will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Colorado Booting LLC services and Internet resources.
Colorado Booting LLC will confirm your payment details via email.
Never transmit credit card information by e-mail. Neither Colorado Booting LLC nor any third party acting on Colorado Booting LLC behalf will ever request such information.