Please check the Frequently Asked Questions before submitting a support request:
I'm having troubles accessing the website
There may be several reasons why you cannot access the website:
- Internet connection lag. In case you cannot access the website from time to time, please check the internet connection. The easiest way is to access another site (e.g. amazon.com). In case you can access other websites, read on.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is blocking the connection. In case you get a message from the ISP that the website is blocked, please contact your ISP to unblock this website.
- Our server can experience downtime. In a highly unlikely situation our server can be unavailable. Most likely we are already working on the fix and we’ll come back shortly!
I'm having troubles registering on the website
Registration on the website required 4 things:
- You must be the resident of the property you are trying to access.
- You must have the registration code, provided by the property administration.
- You must fill in your billing information during the registration.
- You must register with a unique email address, not used previously for registration.
My code is rejected during the registration
I'm having troubles accessing my account
I'm having troubles while booking
I'm having troubles paying the order
Order has been paid. What do I do next?
I've noticed an error on the website
Can i refund my order?
Where do i find my bookings on the site?
Why can't I book for more than X days?
Is it safe to use my credit card for payment?
In case you haven’t found the answer, feel free to contact us. We’ll be glad to help!